Sunday, April 02, 2006

No, I'm not dead, I'm testing

I've been silent for a while on the blog - our application is nearing production rollout, so it's been a hectic few weeks. I plan to post some more interesting stuff once we go production. This has been my first JSF project using JDeveloper, and I must say that it's been quite a productive environment (JDeveloper, that is). We basically came in with a blank sheet of paper (no database, no application, nothing but an Excel prototype of what the main screens in the application should look like) and a handful of team members - and here we are 2 months later with a fully-baked, robust web application with > 80 screens and > 20 reports (done in Oracle reports). Kudos to the JDev team for creating something that gives that kind of productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to read your Blogg: usefull, interesting, dynamic. Looking forward to see the implementation of the dynamic Menu. Thanks a lot. Rita.