Friday, March 03, 2006

Time for a weekend update

Wow, it's been a really busy week - I haven't kept up with my plan to post a blog entry once per week, but I think I'll eke out some time over the weekend. I've been working on a client project using JDeveloper 10.1.3 with the full ADF stack (ADF Faces + ADF Business Components), and it's been both enjoyable and challenging. I would even say that it's one of the most interesting projects technology-wise that I've done in the past few years.

We've developed some re-usable components that have made our life much easier, and I'll be writing about one of them over the weekend - a component that prompts the user to save changes when doing something (like attempting to navigate away from the page). The component actually works with no per-page code in the backing beans - it's all handled in a superclass that we use for all of the backing beans.

Not much to say other than "almost the weekend"

No comments: